Join Pastors Keith & Sheila Craft for 4 unforgettable days in YOUR nation's capital! Learn about our country's spiritual foundations and join in its renewal! Don't miss this exclusive opportunity!
- Special times of ministry with Pastors Keith & Sheila and the Center For National Renewal Founders, Pastor Mike & Kathy Hayes.
- Private ‘Spiritual Heritage Capitol Tour’ with Dr. Mike Hayes and a Member of Congress including a powerful prayer in the Capitol Rotunda!
- Welcome Lunch at Occidental Grill & Seafood, a DC dining institution just steps from the White House, with a history dating back more than 110 years.
- JW Marriott Washington, DC perfectly located in the heart of downtown DC, on Pennsylvania Avenue, this impeccable hotel places you close to all our capital city offers.
- Private, guided tour of significant D.C. sites to include The Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, World War II Memorial, and more!
- A visit to the National Archives to see our US founding documents, such as the Declaration of Independence, US Constitution, and Bill of Rights
- BRAND NEW! Museum of the Bible tour.
- Self-guided Museum Tours
- Smithsonian Museums (American History, Natural History, Air + Space, Gallery of Art, Portrait Gallery, Museum of African-American History + Culture)
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Holocaust Museum
- Exclusive visit to the Center for National Renewal for a significant time of prayer for our nation, impartation and vision update.
- Dinner at Skydome considered the best view in town with panaromic view of Washington DC..