This week marks the beginning of the confirmation process for Judge Brett Kavanaugh, as the nominee to replace retiring Justice Kennedy for Associate Justice of the Supreme Court. The significance of this appointment cannot be understated.
If we can confirm originalist Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the nation’s highest court, I believe it will be a significant step towards protecting our pro-life, pro-family, pro-religious liberty values for our children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.
I’m sure you’ve watched the theatrics, protests, and disturbances displayed from the onset of the hearings. Recently, a coordinated plot to incite disruption and protest to politicize and further divide our country has been revealed. As followers of Jesus, and citizens of this republic, we must pray for God to bring about His plan and justice in this confirmation process.
Here are some things we know about Judge Kavanaugh:
- Judge Kavanaugh defends Americans’ right to practice their faith without government intrusion
- He respects the government’s interests in protecting life and not facilitating abortion
- Judge Kavanaugh is a devoted Christian who lives his faith through his dedication to public service
Let’s unite in prayer:
- For a Supreme Court Justice that fears the Lord
- For a justice that will honor the founding documents of this nation, especially the U. S. Constitution
- For chaos, distraction, and political ploys to disrupt this process to be stopped and exposed
- For TRUTH to prevail and JUSTICE to be executed
- That Senators involved in making this decision be wise, discerning, courageous, and guided by the Holy Spirit
PRAY THIS PRAYER WITH ME:
Father, thank You for Your victory, justice, and righteousness being established in the earth. Let our nation be renewed and Your Kingdom come in our land! YOU are the great lawgiver, the righteous Judge, and the Sovereign of the universe. Let Your Will be done in these hearings and this appointment, so Your plan will be advanced in this nation. May biblical values, constitutional adherence, and blind justice be the result of this appointment. Holy Spirit, we lift up Judge Kavanaugh, his family, and each Senator involved in this confirmation process. We pray for the Constitution to be upheld through the Senate Judiciary hearing and for the rule of law and justice to prevail.
In Jesus’ Name!
Thank you for joining me in prayer each week for our nation’s renewal! God is turning the tide and we are seeing the Kingdom extended in our time! Keep praying! Believe! Work! Continue to stand with us!