God is doing great things in our nation! This week, we see His work firsthand as U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the U.S. State Department are holding the first-ever Ministerial to Advance Religious Freedom solely devoted to the issue of religious freedom.
We are here – in the nation’s capital – representing the Kingdom and working on the front lines to bring renewal to our nation and see God move in the nations of the world. According to the State Department, “The Ministerial will convene a broad range of stakeholders, including foreign ministers, international organization representatives, religious leaders, and civil society representatives, to discuss challenges, identify concrete ways to combat religious persecution and discrimination, and ensure greater respect for religious freedom for all.” Our team is intersecting with leaders and discovering ways we can partner with government and NGOs to make a difference.
The summit began on Monday and continues through Thursday, but the conversation is just beginning.
- God will open doors for us to spread the message of Jesus to millions by safeguarding and extending religious freedom around the world
- For the convening leaders, Members of Congress, Administration officials, and public/private sector organizations to champion the cause with wisdom and urgency
- Divine connections and discernment as to the role of CFNR in this moment
- For millions suffering under religious persecution around the world to be strengthened, refreshed, and protected
- Persecutors will be saved or removed and policies, governments, and leaders’ hearts will be changed
Join me this week’s prayer!
Father, we are amazed at the work You are doing to save Your people and bring freedom to people all over the world.
You are the great and mighty King of kings and Lord of lords.
Move in a powerful way during this official State Department Ministerial.
May it be the first of many and be used to extend Your freedom, purpose, and Gospel to the world!
Bless Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom Samuel Brownback.
Multiply their work and all those who would assist them in this endeavor!
Shine a light on those who would restrict, hinder, and persecute believers around the world! Uncover wickedness and remove those who work against Your plan!
Arise, and let Your enemies be scattered!
Use us, and our collective voice, to make a difference.
Your Kingdom come in every nation!
In Jesus' name!
THANK YOU for your prayers and help as we work together for the renewal of our nation! We are so thankful God has put us here on Capitol Hill at this time to represent YOU and God's purposes in this nation!