This week is a critical week to unite in prayer for our nation!
On Tuesday, March 20, 2018, the U.S. Supreme Court will hear oral arguments in the California case of NIFLA v. Becerra. The Court will be deciding the constitutionality of a California law requiring pro-life pregnancy centers to post information about abortion services. This form of compelled speech violates the Free Speech Clause of the Constitution, which not only protects your right to speak freely but also prevents the government from telling you to say things that are contrary to your conscience or your religious beliefs.
Join me in prayer specifically on
Tuesday during oral arguments (9 a.m.-12 noon ET)
and throughout the rest of the week,
Wednesday-Friday, as the justices deliberate.
- Victory for life and essential constitutional freedoms.
- Justice to be done; righteousness and religious liberty established.
- All lies will be exposed and fall harmlessly to the ground.
- Skilled wisdom and anointed words from Michael Farris, the President of Alliance Defending Freedom, former head of the Home School Legal Defense Fund and Patrick Henry College, who will be presenting the Oral Argument on behalf of the crisis pregnancy centers.
- Every member of the Supreme Court: Chief Justice John Roberts, Samuel Alito, Stephen Breyer, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Anthony Kennedy, Elena Kagan, Clarence Thomas, Sonia Sotomayor, and Neil Gorsuch.
You can learn more about this case and better arm yourself in prayer by reading this article. click here
Pray this prayer with me!
Father, we thank You that You hear us and answer our prayer of agreement. Cover this case that is before the US Supreme Court. Let Your justice and righteousness prevail. Preserve our freedom.
Block the plans of the enemy and let Your truth prevail! Jesus, we pray that weight of the Court of Heaven would be released upon each of our US Supreme Court Justices. Holy Spirit, open their eyes and ears.
Let those who promote Your Will and represent Your Kingdom be surrounded with favor and speak with authority. Thank You for executing Your justice and working Your outcomes in our land. We stand in agreement with Your purpose!
In Jesus’ Name! AMEN!
We are joining with thousands who are lifting up our nation in prayer! Your prayer – OUR prayer – is making a significant impact in the highest places of influence! Kathy and I covet your continued prayer for us, and the work of the Center for National Renewal, as we work for good and represent you here in our nation’s capital.