Today, let’s focus our national prayers on the devastated community of Parkland, Florida in wake of yesterday’s unspeakable tragedy. We are a national family – when one suffers, we all suffer. Our hearts are broken for the 17 adults & students who were killed, along with their family, friends, and the entire community. Let’s unite in prayer for an overwhelming presence of God to permeate the entire region!
- God’s peace, supernatural comfort, and the strength of the Holy Spirit for the families of the victims as they walk through this tragic season
- Grace to be released for students, teachers, faculty and parents of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland who are in shock and hurting deeply right now
- Wisdom, compassion, and courage for local pastors and churches to respond to this crisis with Divine solutions and a powerful love
- Congress, law enforcement, local authorities, and related agencies working to bring justice and prevent future tragedies
- Salvation, healing, and deliverance for all those involved – including the troubled shooter, Nikolas Cruz
- God to bring redemption and hope from this horrendous situation
Join me in this appeal to heaven!
We call on You to move in power upon the community of Parkland, Florida today!
In their great need, release great grace. Jesus, bind up the brokenhearted and bring deliverance to those who are captive.
Holy Spirit, we ask that you comfort all who mourn – giving them beauty for ashes and lifting the spirit of heaviness. Father, surround them with your overwhelming love.
Heal the hurting families who have lost so much and let the peace of God guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Lord, grant wisdom to the authorities and those who will bring justice. Give our leaders insight and courage to enact solutions to prevent further tragedies.
Cause Your Church to rise up in that community and around the nation to bring healing and demonstrate Your love. In Jesus’ Name, bring hope where there seems to be none and redemption out of great disaster.
Release Your Presence to saturate that city. We stand in agreement and intercede for this community and our nation.
In Your powerful Name, AMEN!
Each week, we pray and God hears. We know, that when He hears, He answers (1 Jn 5:14-15). Together, our consistent, effectual, and fervent prayer makes a difference (Ja 5:16)! Thank you for your enormous heart for our nation and PEOPLE who need to know the Lord. You are standing in the gap and God is moving!